Okay people, Let me make you an offer you shouldn’t resist (LOL!). If you could just pay a little attention, I’ll show how straight to the point you can get me ready. Deal?
For starters, get yourself the following recipes as we go on the ride together.
2 smoked Titus fish
Salt to taste
Bunch of spinach (cut into pieces)
Dry pepper & fresh tatashe
2 cups of rice
Green beans (remove skin)
* Wash the rice into a pot and cook for 10 minutes and season chicken & cook in a separate pot
* Heat oil in a pot and add sliced onion
* Add the rice and stir fry for 1 minute
* Add the chicken stock and cook for 10 minutes
* Add smoked Titus other ingredients except the spinach
* Reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes
* Add the spinach and cook till the water is dry
As a rule, always serve (Me) smoking hot.
By Heaven Kalu