Some relationships. Some combinations. Some em, em…, especially like ours are made from and in heaven. The kind of good we do to your body is second to none. Tell someone we said that.
Let’s get down to the main thing. Do the following under listed and rest assured, you’re in for a good time.
5 cubed or chopped unripe plantain
Cooked and diced chicken or meat
Chicken or meat stock
3-4 carrots (diced)
Blanched greens (vegetables)
Vegetable oil (optional)
Tatashe, runner beans & green pepper
Prawns (fresh or dry)
Salt to taste
* Put chopped plantain to boil in well seasoned chicken or meat stock.
* Add slice onion and allow to cook.
* After a while, add sliced carrots, cut runner beans & green pepper, cleaned prawns, parboiled diced chicken and cooking seasoning (chicken flavor preferably).
* Mix well and allow to cook
* Add cut blanched greens and simmer 2 minutes.
* Add a little vegetable oil if you feel
* Meal is ready!
– Heaven Kalu