Okay, here’s long story cut short. Our combo over the years have been astonishing. We’ve become some kind of legends at mealtimes in millions of homes across the world.
In all of these, we remain open to continuous change different people groups subject us to.
For instance, here’s another way to us that top of mind delicacy the occasion notwithstanding.
1 Cup rice (parboiled)
2 Cups of beans (parboiled)
Tomatoes, tatashe & rodo (blended)
Salt to taste
* Use a large pot, put the coconut milk and about 2 cups of water. Bring to boil and add the parboiled rice & beans. Let simmer.
* Use another pot and put the vegetable oil to heat then put the sliced onions. Allow it to cook a bit then add blended tomato & tatashe. Mix and simmer for a few minutes.
* Add the dry fish, dry prawns and cooking seasoning of your choice. Taste for salt and add some as desired.
* Simmer for a few minutes.
* Add the stew mixture to the rice & beans. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
We’re ready to roll ‘ços meal is meal is ready!
– Heaven Kalu