Hi you! I know you have an idea of what am about to say but I am pretty sure this isn’t the regular kind of food you stumble upon anywhere. OK! I am BAKED EGG CUSTARD and this is my worth.
1 litre of milk
1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
* Whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and heat milk
* Preheat oven
* Pour on the warmed milk, whisking continuously
* Pass through strainer in a pie dish
* Add a little grated nutmeg
* Wipe the edges of the pie dish
* Stand in a roasting tray half full of water and cook slowly in a moderate heat for about 45 – an hour.
* Serve in a dish with spoon
– Heaven Kalu