Hi, my name is Enene Otabe and I work and reside in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. I’m very friendly and I love connecting with people and making new friends. I’m a Masters student at Nasarawa State University, Keffi. I hate embarrassment and love volunteering for a good course.
My favorite meal is Ogbono soup and I love eating it with pounded yam a lot of times. I am from Benue State and my hobbies include eating this sumptuous meal i.e Ogbono soup with pounded yam of course and then reading.
I love Ogbono soup so much that I made it my favorite cos I’m a fan of solid meals. I am one of the millions of women in Nigeria who isn’t shy or ashamed to declare my love for solid food. Apparently, I could have impersonated my favorite meal but on a second thought, I feel being real and being oneself is priceless and cannot be overemphasized.
Okay, this meal is like the advance version of okra. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about? Ogbono soup prepared with assorted meats and stockfish with enough crayfish and kpomo is a wholesome meal that can keep anyone going in one day either at work or otherwise. Come and see its recipe and method of preparation.
Ugwu, oziza or bitter leave
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
* Wash and season beef, add stockfish and dry fish with chopped onion and prepare a stock.
* Add Palm oil to the heated pot and add onions with ogbono and stir well.
* Add stock and allow to simmer well.
* Add crayfish then taste. Add cooking seasoning if need be.
* Add shredded vegetables (ugwu or bitter leave) and allow to boil for 2minutes only.
* Meal is ready! Serve with semovita or any solid